EA PSK63 Contest
Sponsored by Unión de Radioaficionados Españoles (URE). The manager of the contest is EA4ZB.
Participants: Any licensed amateur station.
Date: 2nd full weekend of March, from 16:00 UTC Saturday till 16:00 UTC Sunday (March 10-11, 2012).
Bands: 10, 15, 20, 40 and 80 meters, according to IARU Region 1 band plan.
1) Single operator all band EA (SINGLE-OP ALL).
2) Single operator single band EA (SINGLE-OP 10M, etc.). One band is only allowed during the contest.
3) Single operator all band non-EA (SINGLE-OP ALL).
4) Single operator single band non-EA (SINGLE-OP 10M, etc.). One band is only allowed during the contest.
5) Multioperator EA, only all bands (MULTI-MULTI ALL).
6) Multioperator non EA, only all bands (MULTI-MULTI ALL).
a) The use of cluster is allowed for all classes, but it is not allowed self-spotting.
b) In the single operator categories only one signal is allowed in the air.
c) In the multioperator categories only one signal is allowed by band.
Contest call: “CQ EA TEST”.
Valid contacts: Any station can be contacted during the contest. Every station can be contacted once per band.
The points and/or multipliers derived from unique QSOs will be not valid.
Exchange: Spanish stations: RST + Province code (see below).
The foreign stations that transmit from the Spanish territory will be considered as EA stations.
DX stations: RST + QSO number starting with 001. Multi-operator stations, if used multi TX, shall report separate serials per band starting with 001.
On 10, 15 and 20 meters, one (1) point for QSO within own continent, and two (2) points for QSO outside own continent.
On 40 and 80 m, three (3) points for QSO within own continent, and six (6) points for QSO outside own continent.
– EADX100 entities.
– Spanish Provinces.
– USA, Canada, Japan and Australia call areas (VE3, VE6, W5, JA1…).
1) Each multiplier counts once per band.
2) The first QSO with W, VE, JA and VK stations, on each band, counts for two multipliers
(EADX100 entity + call area)
3) The first QSO with EA, EA6, EA8 and EA9 stations, on each band, counts for two multipliers
(EADX100 entity + Province).
Final score: Total QSO points by total multipliers in all bands.
Prizes: Trophy to the winner in each class and certificate for the second and third places in each class, if the valid QSO number is higher than 50.
Logs: All logs should be submitted in Cabrillo format via Internet to the following E-mail address: email@example.com
The valid modes for this contest are PS, RY or PK (not BPSK63, PSK31, PH. etc.).
Logs should be sent as an e-mail attachment, not in the text of the e-mail, and the filename for the log should be yourcall.log.
Deadline: All entries must be e-mailed by March 31th. Logs lately received will not be considered to any effect.
SPANISH PROVINCE CODE
A – Alicante AB – Albacete AL – Almería AV – Ávila B – Barcelona
BA – Badajoz BI – Vizcaya BU – Burgos C – Coruña CA – Cádiz
CC – Cáceres CE – Ceuta CO – Córdoba CR – Ciudad Real CS – Castellón
CU – Cuenca GC – Las Palmas GI – Girona GR – Granada GU – Guadalajara
H – Huelva HU – Huesca IB – I. Baleares J – Jaén L – Lleida
LE – León LO – La Rioja LU – Lugo M – Madrid MA – Málaga
ML – Melilla MU – Murcia NA – Navarra O – Asturias OU – Ourense
P – Palencia PO – Pontevedra S – Cantabria SA – Salamanca SE – Sevilla
SG – Segovia SO – Soria SS – Guipúzcoa T – Tarragona TE – Teruel
TF – SC Tenerife TO – Toledo V – Valencia VA – Valladolid VI – Álava
Z – Zaragoza ZA – Zamora