CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO CLIP – TRAVELING TO XZ LAND BY BOATCLICK HERE FOR VIDEO CLIP – MONKS AND NOVICES IN MYANMAR
CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO CLIP – STREET SCENE IN MYANMAR
enterprise for assisting the people of Kawthaung Township,
south Myanmar – click to visit our web-site
Welcome to the web-page for XZ1K (Xray Zulu One Kilo) – amateur radio station in the Union of Myanmar. I work as a charitable volunteer – languages and computer teacher in Myanmar, as well as a professional construction/manager in both Myanmar and Thailand. My amateur radio operations have to fit in with my busy work schedule. I will try to schedule my ham radio activities to fit in with band and propagation conditions, and openings/greyline paths.
For QSL cards – P O Box 14, Phuket Airport, Phuket 83110, Thailand. Please enclose 1 IRC and SAE – do not send any money – do not ask for a QSL if you are not in the log
- For SSB operation, I will usually work split, up to 5 KHz UP, (so please do not all call me on the exact same frequency)
- For PSK operation, I will watch my Digipan waterfall up to 3 KHz UP – please do not call on my transmit frequency
- Please do not call for duplicate QSOs – you are either in the log or you are not in the log!
- If mobile network coverage allows, I will upload QSOs in real-time, otherwise please check my log later
- Please use your full callsign, do not call using only the suffix
- Shouting, pleading and invoking Mother of God will not help you to make a QSO
- This is NOT a limited time DXpedition – I expect to be in Myanmar for many years
- Please consider making a donation to MyanmarTeachers.org for the voluntary work that I undertake in Myanmar.